- TIME TO GET OUT OF THE BOWL -
Northwestern Ontario hosts some of the oldest and hardest granite cliffs in North America, surrounded by beautiful clean lakes. KENORA ROCK CLIMBS is the most complete guide to this pristine region stretching from the Whiteshell Provincial Park to just east of Kenora, Ontario. Most of the climbing is located less than three hours from Winnipeg and is frequented by climbers for day trips and weekend adventures.
This book covers eight main popular areas • over 400 sport, trad, aid, and bouldering routes • useful tips (and less useful tips) • original writing, drawings, and maps • sweet photos of a few people who love this as much as we do. This one’s for the gear heads, the noobs, the pebble wrestlers, the crushers, and the dirtbags.
- TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER -
Eastern Manitoba is the start of the Canadian Sheild, not often thought of for climbing, but hosts some amazing little areas. MANITOBA ROCK CLIMBS is the first guidebook aimed at Manitoba and features newfound areas that have seen a recent explosion of development. It's only right we direct you to them!
This book covers some popular areas • over 100 sport, trad, and bouldering routes • useful tips (and less useful tips) • original writing, drawings, and maps • sweet photos of a few people who love this as much as we do. This one’s for the gear heads, the noobs, the pebble wrestlers, the crushers, and the dirtbags.
• This new guidebook brought to you from the team that pioneered the 2016-17 REBOLTING INITIATIVE. See here for details and results!
• We are going to be at the ALC University of Manitoba wall Tuesday February 5th between 6-10pm. Still need one of these?
• Missed the Launch? Come down to Vertical Adventures Wednesday Jan 30th between 6-9pm to check out and purchase a copy for yourself!
• We are excited to be showing off the guidebook at the Banff Mountain Film Fest at the Centenial Concert Hall, February 2. Come by before the films and check this thing out!
We will be meeting up at the King's Head Pub, 120 King st, after to sell these things off! Get one before your friends do!
• Please join us for the grand release of the guidebook January 27 at Trans Canada Brewing 1290 Kenaston blvd.
Got a question? Some praise? A complaint?(hopefully not)
Did you go and send a new route? Tell us all about it! firstname.lastname@example.org